Tesco Christmas: To The Hosts - Food and Fun

This morning I ordered my Christmas cards, I can't wait until Christmas FM is back on air and I'm wondering when I can start pestering Himself to put up the Christmas decorations. I have truly been infected with holiday spirit as we inch nearer to December. 

A few weeks ago, I officially attended my first Christmas party of the season at No 25 Fitzwilliam Place, hosted by Tesco Ireland. It may have only taken place a few days before Halloween, but as soon as I stepped into the warm and fragrant hallway, with twinkling lights and people milling, it was easy to forget that it wasn't actually December. 

Tesco have released a charming little video, giving a snapshot of the evening (Himself and I even make a quick appearance - can you spot us?)


Tesco have a truly fantastic range of food, present and goodies on offer this year and their theme of "To The Hosts" is a touching one; a nice reminder to share our love and appreciation for the people who cook the turkeys, wrap the presents, feed and water the party goers and help truly make this the most wonderful time of the year. 

The scene was beautifully set, as you can see from the pictures below. It's A Wonderful Life played on the TV in the sitting room and I swear, I melted inside (I watch it every year).
Nothing was forgotten, from the mantle:







To the customary board game:







There were a range of gift ideas:








There was even a full Christmas dinner laid out: 






But don't worry - it didn't go to waste! Well done Tesco, I'm a big fan of Food Cloud:





But their food really stole the show for me. Here's some of their range below:



Their Safari Chocolates are not only delicious, they're equally beautiful. 






Glitter shortbread - so pretty! And buttery. 




Festive flavours of popcorn - the Strawberry and Dark Choc was my favourite.








They also have a fantastic "Free from" range this year, so nobody will feel left out!








This Igloo Cake Kit will be perfect for pre-Christmas baking with little ones. 




Ditto the Snowman Lollipop Kit







There's top tipples for the adults. 






With the obligatory mince pies and biscuits. 






A fantastic cheese selction (see in store for more detail).






Don't forget the crisps!






All to be consumed by the Christmas trees.
All together now - chestnuts roasting, on an open fire...

Thanks Tesco, from this host! #ToTheHosts 




















Comments

Popular Posts