Do you have a special Christmas Dish? Are you a fan of Kirstie Allsopp? Read on...

I got an email from Raise the Roof Production about a Christmas show they're making with Kirstie Allsopp for Channel 4. 

If like me, you're a Kirstie fan and a foodie to boot, you may be interested in this opportunity.

                                                                               Credit: Channel 4

As part of the program, they're going to be hosting several competitions, one of which is a "Best Christmas Dish"

The idea is for foodies to apply and create an alternative Christmas meal, which sounds like a lot of fun. 


                                                              Credit: Raise The Roof Productions 

Alas, I shall not be applying as I don't have the time currently to dedicate to the task (DAMN TV PRODUCING JOB). But I did think that some of you might be interested. 


Check out the link for more info. May the best dish win! 

Comments

Popular Posts