QUICK SPOT: Soho Coffee

Ambling along the quays the other day my eye was caught by Soho Coffee in a lot that used to be a bakery at some point. 

                                                                       credit: yelp.ie 

In need of a mid-afternoon caffeine fix, I popped in and ordered an Americano to go (2.60). The place has a nice, chilled vibe and a tasty looking selection of treats. 




Sandwich choices included a Falafel Khobez Wrap or Teriyaki Duck & Asian Slaw Khobez Wrap for 4.50 - very reasonable. Their rolls were around 4.99 and they were a variety of options. 





These chocolate mouse pots were under three euro (and were very tempting looking) 



They also were offering a deal of coffee and pastry for around 4.50 (can't remember the exact price unfortunately). 

As all I had was my coffee, I can testify to their quality but I will be back to check them out. The coffee however was delicious. Robust with a not too bitter aftertaste, it perked me up before I even got to the end. Strong stuff, brewed well. 

Definitely worth a visit next time you're passing by.







Comments

Popular Posts